[mythtv-users] Exporting nuv files to something that Adobe Premierecan read without losing quality?

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Wed Dec 17 13:35:57 EST 2003

I haven't used adobe premiere my self so I don't know if this will work or
not.

You coud give the windows directshow filters I did a try, atleast you coud
convert the nuv file to avi without recompressing it (I have only tried this
with graphedit from platform sdk).
Maybe it's posibel to open it directly once the filters is installed.