[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and WinTV-D together? (Repost)

Jeff Mottishaw jmot at mottie.com
Wed Dec 17 13:42:10 EST 2003

It looks like it is supported by the bttv drivers. I bought this card a
while back as well, I will be installing myth this weekend.  I will let
you know how it goes.  The wintv-d has a remote and an IR receiver.
Does anyone know if I can use a different remote with the receiver, or I
have to use the remote that comes with it? (and for that matter if it is
supported by LIRC)

newbie jeff