[mythtv-users] wireless keyboards

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 14:24:27 EST 2003

On Wednesday 17 December 2003 14:06, Richie Jarvis wrote:
> I was using a very nice IR BTC keyboard - until it broke on me :(
>
> Just been surfing around, and it seems they have stopped making them
> - but they have replaced it with a USB version - check
> http://www.btceurope.nl/english/2-7-21keyboard.htm#9019urf for more
> info.
>
> How well does Redhat 9/Fedora support USB keyboard/mice?

(Sorry for the previous empty post, I hit 'Send' accidentally)

Any recent distro (2.4 kernel, I think) should support USB HID (Human
Input Devices).  Likewise, XFree86 support is there in current versions
(don't know exactly when it went in); you may have to tweak your
XF86Config for a USB mouse, though.  Very painless.

-JAC