[mythtv-users] Anomalies with .13

John Madill jmadill at joyousnoise.com
Wed Dec 17 22:29:23 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm now using .13 with 2 PVR-250 cards, and nVidia adapter.

Although I am very happy with it, and find it VERY usable, there are a
couple of issues that I've noticed that are reproducible.

The first "hang" happens while live TV is paused, and a recording event
happens.  When the UI asks me what to do, the front end is essentially
locked up.  I can switch out and kill the process, and the back end is
still operating fine, but the front end must be restarted.

The second issue happens sometime at night ... every night ... if I
leave the system on live TV.  I just started noticing this problem, but
this is because I hadn't been able to use it for live TV until I
installed the second PVR-250.

If I can provide any more info, or assistance with resolving these
items, please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks, y'all!

-jm