[mythtv-users] Increase the guide fonts

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Wed Dec 17 23:51:40 EST 2003

IvanK. wrote:

>And for everyone using Myth on a computer monitor, my answer is -- try it on a
>TV screen.  And I don't mean some monster 40+ inch TV set, I mean reasonably
>sized screen.  Mine's 27 inches and most of the EPG stuff is *unreadable*,
>hence unusable.

I have a 19" TV (since my 25" died this year and I haven't replaced it
yet.  Besides, who watches TV anymore? LOL).

The EPG is readable just fine for me using the default settings, but the
new CID popup is completely illegible in default settings.  I'm still
working on tweaking it just the way I want.

The MythMusic playlist editor is a pain to read though...

-Tony