[mythtv-users] wireless keyboards

pvrman at xemaps.com pvrman at xemaps.com
Thu Dec 18 12:32:41 EST 2003

Magnus,

These were the same requirements that I had for my HTPC keyboard, and I
got the following one for $34 shipped (in the US) which meets all the
following requirements --

1. It has the mouse built-in
2. The mouse is a real trackball, not the crappy "pointing device" stuff
3. It is RF based, and the range seems to be very good

http://www.cmicomputer.com/cgi-bin/quikstore.cgi?detail=yes&product=pwkbmswl
$34 shipped

I was so glad with the quality of the first one I got, I went ahead and
ordered a second one yesterday.

I am not sure if they ship internationally, but at least for people in
the US this is an excellent and relatively inexpensive option.

pvrman