[mythtv-users] New WinTV 350 card

David Brieck Jr. myth at brieck.com
Fri Dec 19 10:40:59 EST 2003

Not sure about the 2.6 kernel, but AFAIK the ivtv drivers are not stable
enough for anyone to include them with a distro kernel, so yes, you
would need to get ivtv setup to use the pvr 350 (since it's not a bttv
chipset). Depending on your distro it might be easy or hard. I'm using
mandrake and the rpms by thacs worked great, he even has a "multimedia"
kernel I'm using which is supposed to increase system responsiveness.