[mythtv-users] Yuan MPG600 Card

Brent W. York BWYork at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 13:42:50 EST 2003

Has anyone been successful in using the AverMedia/Yuan patch to utilize a
Yuan MPG600 card? I pulled the latest ivtv code out of CVS last night and
applied the patch, built, modified modules.conf as indicated in the docs and
rebooted. Now when I modprobe ivtv, I get a system lockup, after the
following messages:

i2c-core.o: i2c core module
i2c-algo-bit.o: i2c bit algorithm module
Warning: ignoring debug=1, no such parameter in this module
ivtv: SGarray_size = 340, DSGarray_size = 16
ivtv: Found an unknown chip, treating it like an iTVC15
i2c-core.o: adapter ivtv i2c driver #0 registered as adapter 0.

Anyone have any guidance/experience to offer?

Thanks,
_Brent