[mythtv-users] xbox & acpi/sleep & overscan

Julian Scarfe julian at and-dm.com
Fri Dec 19 21:09:43 EST 2003

considering an xbox frontend, but:

a) booting it every time you want to watch tv seems impractical, but leaving
it 'full-on' all the time seems  wasteful - anyone know if 'sleep' on a
linux-xbox is do-able (do xboxes have acpi?), or have that kind of setup
running?

b) I saw a while back some posts about the xbox not overscanning properly,
but it sounded like it was on the edge of being solved... anyone have it
running without borders?

c) any other 'xbox-frontend' shortcomings I should be aware of before I buy
one?