[mythtv-users] /sbin/modprobe ivtv -- not working

Hamish Tweedie hamish at hamishtweedie.com
Sun Dec 21 17:25:50 EST 2003

  Sorry .. being new to MythTv/Linux I'm a little confused here as to
  what Darrick is saying about extracting and placing the Hauppage
  drivers. I have used the Perl extraction script to extract and place
  them in a relevant location ... is there something else I need to do
  other than this
(I presume these are the firmware files you talk about Darrick?). If not
could somebody supply a more detailed explanation of where things have
gone wrong with the ivtv install for the current ATRPMS Kernel ...

  Many thanks in advance ..

  Hamish