[mythtv-users] Re:802.11g router with VPN for wlan

Michael Kedl kedlm at knology.net
Mon Dec 22 17:30:39 EST 2003

The dlink dwl-g650 pcmcia card works great in my laptop with the madwifi
drivers from sourceforge.

I get about 20Mb/s throughput usually; plenty to watch myth with.

I'm going to try the upgrade on my router this weekend to see how much
faster I can go with the new "108" backchannel update.

What VPN are you referring to?  I never run anything endpointing to a
router/switch at home; always p-t-p with an ssh tunnel or such.