[mythtv-users] Patch for Avermedia M179

Bruce C. Dillahunty bdillahu at peachbush.com
Mon Dec 22 22:14:54 EST 2003

Most commonly, if you cd to the root level of the ivtv tree and do:

patch -p0 < ../patchfile.patch

It should work (patchfile.patch is obviously replaced by the name of the
patch).

I did have a problem getting the patch to load against the latest ivtv
that just came out... it was generated against an older one (early
December maybe???)... I guess it will need to be updated, but I haven't
gotten into that yet.

Bruce