[mythtv-users] Keybindings and LIRC

jrlowry376 at adelphia.net jrlowry376 at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 22 23:25:34 EST 2003

I'm having problem getting the esc key function working through LIRC.

I've installed .13, compiled LIRC, built a reciever created /etc/lircd.conf and /home/mythtf/.lircrc.

The number, arrow, and select keys produce appropriate results.

In /etc/lircd.conf I have a line that maps send Exit when I press the exit key. When I run irw and press the exit key and get: 0000000002feffe3 00 Exit kamelon_81
 So I think I've got all this correct.

In ~/.lircrc I've got
begin
    prog = irxevent
    button = Exit
    config = Key Esc CurrentWindow
end

In the keybindings global section I have the keybindings for Escape set to Esc.

Does anybody have any suggestions?