[mythtv-users] PVR-250 audio wire

David Brieck Jr. myth at brieck.com
Tue Dec 23 09:02:06 EST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Nick Breau
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 8:14 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: [mythtv-users] PVR-250 audio wire

Can someone explain to me what kind of internal wire i need to go from
my PVR-250 to my audio card ? I expected something simillar to a cd-rom
to audio card wire but the prong on the hauppauge is some kind of narrow
12 pin prong... was I suppose to get a wire come with the card ?

Nick.
[DB] There is no audio cable since the stream gets encoded on the card
the audio gets encoded in the MPEG stream which is then played through
myth.