[mythtv-users] knoppmyth R4

MythTV-at-C4L davidc-mythtv at connect4less.com
Tue Dec 23 16:05:10 EST 2003

Two questions actually,

Since mysettopbox.tv has expired, I can't seem to find a link for
KnoppMyth R4 which is talked about so much in the list.  I thought I'd
give it a go, sine I have a PVR-350 and have struggled so much in the
past, only to have to upgrade every couple of weeks.  All the while, my
wife is nagging me because she thinks I spent way too much money and
time on my Myth box.

Also, has anyone tried XFce?  It's supposed to be "a lightweight desktop
environment for unix-like operating systems. It aims to be fast and
lightweight, while still being visually appealing and easy to use."

Thanks.