[mythtv-users] does the PVR-350 have issues?

Michale mythtv at pln.cc
Wed Dec 24 13:43:15 EST 2003

"WHAT" the issues are, I have no idea. That's the frustrating part.  It
seems to be an issue of the system (OS or Hardware) not recognizing the
350 properly.  Or, in my case, it recognizes the card properly, just
doesn't configure it correctly, I think.

But the symptoms are fairly consistent.

As to what you should get, it depends on your application.  If you are
looking just to view TV, then a 250 would suffice.  If you are looking
to transcode video into other formats, then a 350 would be better.

At least, that is how I understand things.  Someone please correct me if
I am off base here...

				Michale