[mythtv-users] ALSA Problem?

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Thu Dec 25 13:02:00 EST 2003

OK...I plugged the cable back in and am currently playing with the settings
within alsamixer.

This is what they are currently set to:

Master 100
Master Mono 100
Headphone 0
PCM 100
Line 100
CD 100
Mic 0 Muted
Viedo 100
Phone 100
Aux 100
Capture 100

The only slider that seems to make any difference at all is the Headphone
slider.  If I crank it up...I get static...if I mute it I get nothing at
all.  Seems kind of odd to me.

I appreciate the help here guys...I'm going nuts since the rest of the
system is setup perfect as far as I can tell!

Scott