[mythtv-users] Play videos on zaurus 5600?

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Thu Dec 25 22:30:30 EST 2003

Does anybody know how to convert the nuv files into a format playable on
a zaurus 5600?

Currently playing with various roms and trying to figure out the best
video player.

So far I think the best route is to convert the nuv file to divx.

I am using the zynergy 5600 rom from timekiller.org.

As far as I know the latest opie player 2 for sharp zaurus is at :

http://arachni.kiwi.uni-hamburg.de/~harlekin/op2/

It plays divx but is buggy and crash prone.

I tried mplayer from

http://www.zeb.uklinux.net/encoding.html

That one worked better but I had to run it at console mode and I couldnt
get the Mplayer GUI to work.

I know its kinda OT but was wondering if anybody here has done this
before.

I would like to be able to bring some of my videos with me when I am on
the road.

Thanks