[mythtv-users] Forum better than mailing list

reflex reflex-2000 at gmx.net
Fri Dec 26 08:34:13 EST 2003

Original Content of my former mail was:
> However, there are forums available at
> http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/tiki-forums.php and the PVR Hardware
> Database at http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/tiki-pvrhwdb.php was
> set-up specifically to help with hardware compatibility
> questions

Somehow I wasn't able to find this forum using google. And if I
look at the number of posts in this forum only a few other people
have! What is a forum for if nobody knows it?
This forum is a nice start but it doesn't help anyone if you are
the only one who knows of its existence. ;-)

the "forum" i was talking about was the pvrhw.goldfish one not
the "gossamer threads" which is not really a forum at all.

Bye.
Clemens

Clemens Wacha           wacha at gmx.ch           ICQ:12620492

proudly running Debian/GNU Linux. See http://www.debian.org