[mythtv-users] mysqlfill and tv_grab_de

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Fri Dec 26 13:06:32 EST 2003

Am Fr, den 26.12.2003 schrieb Martin Engelhard um 14:25:
> Hello !
>
> > I installed during christmas mythtv with a PVR-350 with the help of PVR350
> > Walkthrough from Torsten Schenkel.

Glad to hear it helped you, did you notice something that has to be
changed in the walkthrough?

> > Until know everything seems to work with exception of the myfilldatabase
> > and the tuning of the programms:
> >
> > # mythfilldatabase
> > QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range

Ah yes, I left that out, since it's country specific. Maybe I'll ad a
link to the bucksch site. The skript works fine. Descriptions are a bit
long, so the record screens are not usable any more (buttons are pushed
off screen), but otherwise, the tvmovie info is quite good.

To fix this (the too long decription in the recording screens) edit
libs/libmythtv/programinfo.cpp:

Find this line:

QLabel *descriptionfield = new QLabel(description, parent);

and change it to:

QLabel *descriptionfield = new QLabel(description.left(180), parent);

(Is there some way to say it's a three line textbox or something,
instead of truncating the content after 180 chars?)

> I've the same problem, but i managed to get the tv oisting with the
> bucksch-skript. (see this thread:
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?guest=1880268&t=search_engine&do%3Dpost_view_flat%3Bsb%3Dpost_latest_reply%3Bso%3DASC%3Bpost%3D95869%3B=Next+Thread)

Torsten
--