[mythtv-users] FW: Sources for xmltv data?

Graham Wheeler gram at bradygirl.com
Fri Dec 26 17:21:14 EST 2003

You need to install a newer version of xmltv than the one that comes
with KnoppMyth.

To re-enter the config menus, exit MythTV (with ESC key). Then use a
mouse click to bring up the root menu (xterm or MythTV), and open an
Xterm. You can then run mythtv-setup.

What tuner are you using? I just started in the past few days myself
with KnoppMyth, using an AverMedia AverTV Studio but it sucks. I'm now
splashing out for a Hauppauge card.