[mythtv-users] Mythtv install in Fedora - bttv driver package not found

Matt Mueller mmueller at new.rr.com
Sat Dec 27 03:13:24 EST 2003

I'm in the process of installing mythtv over Fedora using Jarod's guide and
am having issues installing the bttv driver.  I'm attempting: apt-get
install bttv-kmdl-$KERNEL, which is returning "E: Couldn't find package
bttv-kmdl-2.4.22-1.2129.nptl_25.rhfc1.at".  I searched the users and dev
mailing list but couldn't find anything.  I tried freenode.net, but
couldn't get an answer(could of been the fact it is 2:00 am CST), and in
looking at http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/name/bttv/ I see some rpm's,
but I don't see any i386 builds.  Should there be?  The builds that are
there also contain the text "-0.9.12-32.rhfc1.at" and I don't know what
affect that has.  At this point I don't know where else to look.  Jarod's
guide is great so far, and I've tried to follow it to the "t"; so I don't
know if I did something wrong.

Thanks,
Matt.