[mythtv-users] DigiMatrix && linux

Michael De Nil michael at flex-it.be
Sun Dec 28 04:38:16 EST 2003

Hey

Did anyone bought the DigiMatrix yet? (www.asus.com)
The machine looks pretty cool && it's rather cheap.

I found an howto on http://people.easter-eggs.org/~yack/digimatrix/ , but
it looks like this guy wasn't able to get the tuner working (a rather
important function for me):

>From this site:
TUNER/FM Card:

       Seems to be a Lifeview MINIPCI card on a minipci slot.
       I haven't yet be able to make this card working.
       Module is saa7134 but I don't know which type of tuner it is. Tried
       FlyVideo3000 with tuner 3. I can only scan for three channels whereas
       I've about 15 channels. Moreover sound is ok for only 2 or 3 seconds
       then mutes. Will contact saa7134 developers soon.

Has anyone been able to get this working?

Thanks

michael

Michael De Nil --- michael at flex-it.be
Linux lisa.flex-it.be running 28 days