[mythtv-users] Black & White BTTV

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Sun Dec 28 10:00:58 EST 2003

I've recently started having a problem that I think coincided with
upgrading to 0.13 - Every so often Myth records a program in black and
white for some reasaon.  After that, all programs are recorded in B&W, and
LiveTV is B&W until I rmmod the bttv module and modprobe it again.

Also (possibly unrelated), occasionally a program gets recorded as just a
green screen with a few lines of noise at the top.

I'm using the S-Video input of the BTTV card exclusively, it's a Hauppauge
WinTV/PCI.  Anyone seen this before?

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/