[mythtv-users] strange mythvideo problem

Craig Meyer craig at fdllug.org
Mon Dec 29 05:38:53 EST 2003

I am having a strange issue with MythVideo -

I have two seperate MythTV frontends running. I have added cover images to
several videos in my MythVideo database. On one machine I can see the
cover images in the "Browse Videos" area but not in the "Video List" area
(it says "no cover image found"), where the other machine I can see the
images in both the "Browse Videos" and "Video List" areas.

Whats even more interesting is I had the problem machine setup before with
a differnt linux distro. After resetting the machine up, I assumed the
problem would be fixed (compiled mythtv from scratch again). The problem
still exists though :(...

Interesting things to note:
1. The problem machine is both a mythfrontend machine and the Masterbackend
2. The SQL database exists on a third system that is designated just to be
an sql/fileserver

Any ideas????

-Craig