[mythtv-users] PVR-350 - Should I send it back?

Carlos Fernandez Sanz cfs-myth at nisupu.com
Mon Dec 29 11:54:02 EST 2003

Why do you need to transcode anything? I assume it's possible to use the output for whatever you want to.... I hope so, as I'm getting mine January 6th (we don't share gifts on December 25th in Spain but Jan 6th) :-)

I'm good in linux and I program for a living, but I can't make video drivers.... and if it's not possible to use the PVR350 to display non-MPEG stuff it's definitely a driver issue.