[mythtv-users] cheapest place to get a 250 and a 350

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at gorpe.com
Mon Dec 29 21:38:22 EST 2003

Malcolm wrote:

>Cheapest I found so far was on buy.com
>
>250 for $135.99
>350 for $174.98
>
>Any cheaper sources out there?  Also are there cheaper alternatives?  Like
>instead of using the 250 as an enconder is there a cheaper card that will do
>the same thing?

You can check pricewatch.com I know i've seen 250's there for the $112
range.  If you're looking for a 250 you can get one of the Gateway OEM
models from Ebay for $89ish.  The only difference I've seen as that it
doesn't come with / support a remote so you'll have to come up with your
own remote control solution (i.e. IR man).  My wife picked on of them up
for me for Christmas and it works perfectly.