[mythtv-users] Knoppmyth upgrading questions

Chris Delis cedelis at uillinois.edu
Tue Dec 30 15:19:42 EST 2003

Hello Knoppmyth users,

I am considering building a stand-alone frontend using Knoppmyth.
IIUC, it is possible to run the frontend completely off a CD (cool, just what
I want) and a HD is not necessary, right?

It looks like the latest release 4 supports mythtv 0.12.  Is it trivial
to upgrade it to 0.13?  Or is it recommended to wait for release 5?  The
reason I ask is that I currently have a combo frontend/backend machine
that runs 0.13 and am looking to split it off into two.

Thanks,
Chris