[mythtv-users] ALSA+2.6 kernel +MythTv not a good combination

gkanis at cems.umn.edu gkanis at cems.umn.edu
Tue Dec 30 15:51:34 EST 2003

Xmm, any idea of what I might be doing wrong.
You see, the problem is not that I do not have sound, but also the frames
change very slowly. Is like the people in the TV are moving in slow motion. I
have P4 at 2.4 and when I am running mythfronted the cpu usage is not 100%.
Do I need to enable something in the kernel? Could it be the video card?

Vasilis