[mythtv-users] backend server

MegaDeTH megadeth at geekopolis.com
Tue Dec 30 22:07:49 EST 2003

Fire it up and see, I'm doing 2 PVR250's on a dual 366mhz celerons asus
board, with a 160gb drive on an ATA100 card, seems to work well, I'm
able to do other things on the server, without it causing any problem on
myth, ie building myth while recording 2 streams at once.

I have not tried 3 streams yet, but I will as soon as I get around to
picking up another card.

L8r mega