[mythtv-users] Re:nuvexport cutlist on knoppmyth

William Lindner blazing-dragon at charter.net
Wed Dec 31 00:06:30 EST 2003

Hi, well, ok, then I think the issue with the cutlist not working is just
because I'm running KnoppMyth, which is version .12 of Mythtv...  so I guess
MythTranscode doesn't have the updated code in .12  well, that's fine, oh,
and does the feature to remove the commercials from within the mythfrontend
(by pressing X after loading the cutlist) only work in version .13 or will
it work in version .12?  Ok, thanks for the help, and thanks for nuvexport.