[mythtv-users] MythGame Sorting?

Dan Berger dan at theidiots.org
Wed Dec 31 05:31:23 EST 2003

Hi all,

As of late, I've been using MythGame a lot.

While NES has a good way of sorting through all of the roms available and
organizing them automatically right after scanning for games and thus making
it easier to browse one's collection, MAME and SNES do not. I have many roms
and was wondering if there is any way to sort them or browse through them
more quickly. In many programs, when there is a list of items, hitting any
letter will take you to the first match with that letter.  What about a
find/search function?

Right now I have to use the down key or the page down key to find my desired
game, and when you have a long list of roms and want to get to S it takes a
while.

P.S. Anyone know why some games, which I know for a fact work, aren't coming
up on the list? (IE any of the King of Fighters)