[mythtv-users] Radio Shack 15-2133 or 15-2116 with an Airboard?

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Wed Dec 31 20:24:57 EST 2003

On Dec 31, 2003, at 17:05, Carl wrote:

> Jarod, can you post this?

I plan to.

> I just picked up one of these bad boyz (15-2116),
> and I really want to get it to work with my PVR-350 and MythTV.

It's pretty damned sweet. WAY better than even the grey Hauppauge
remote... :)

> I tried programming it to VCR/0081, but it didn't seem to work. Am I
> missing
> something here?

Possibly the lircd.conf to match VCR0081, but I dunno.

My plan is to do a full write-up, along with providing lircd.conf and
lircrc files, and post it on my web server.

> On Wednesday December 31 2003 17:15, Jarod C. Wilson wrote:
>>
>> I've taken the rc5 example file attached to that earlier and tweaked
>> it to
>> match (most of) the buttons on the RadioShack 15-2116, did a bit of
>> key
>> remapping, and I've now got all six out of about 40 buttons doing
>> exactly
>> what they should for MythTV. Haven't touched jp1 at all. :)

Crikey, I can't write straight sometimes... That should have said that
I've got all but six out of about 40 buttons doing what they should.
Make that five now actually, and probably zero by the end of the night.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...
     http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/