[mythtv-users] Coming Soon: EPIA M-10000

Brent Norris brent at biglinux.tccw.wku.edu
Thu Feb 6 21:17:16 EST 2003

I know this sounds a lot like the whole "mythtv on the xbox/ps2" thread,
but if this box really does have an onboard mpeg4 decoder, it would seem
that 266 might be acceptable for a frontend.  Of course that would
depend on Linux drivers, and mythtv using the decoder, but in that
situation won't most of the work be done in the decoder and not in the
CPU?

--
Brent Norris <brent at linux.wku.edu>