[mythtv-users] OT: Shuttle SK41G

nick ozzy at followthelemur.com
Fri Feb 7 17:25:27 EST 2003

> The SK41G onboard video is a Savage8 chipset.  You can go here for the
> drivers:
>
> http://www.probo.com/timr/savage40.html

Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately, I'm already running these
drivers (as far as I can tell;  I installed the .deb from that page and
restarted X).  I will, however, double-check later that the correct
savage_drv.o is in use.  On another note, the graphics chip actually
shows up as ProSavage DDR when scanning the PCI bus.

In any case, TV-out doesn't seem to work even when X isn't running (and
it should definitely work in text mode, no?)  Has anyone here using
this system gotten the TV-out to work in Linux?

thanks,
Nick