[mythtv-users] mythgame questions

Jason Ferrara jason at discordia.org
Fri Feb 7 16:53:40 EST 2003

A couple of questions about mythgame...

Is there a way to get irxevent to send events to mame. I'd like to run
the machine
without a keyboard, but I need some way to get mame to exit. I have
irxevent set up
to sent ESC to the current window when a key on the remote is pressed.
This works
for mythtv and mythgame, but doesn't work when mame is running. Is
there a way
to make this work?

Is there a setting to have mythgame not use year are the top level of
the game list
in the selection screen? I usually know the name of the game I was to
start, and can figure out what type of game it is, but rarely know what
year the game was made. So
having the year as the top level category means I have to scroll though
a lot of stuff
to find something.

Thanks.