[mythtv-users] OT: Shuttle SK41G

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Feb 7 18:13:48 EST 2003

> savage_drv.o is in use.  On another note, the graphics chip actually
> shows up as ProSavage DDR when scanning the PCI bus.

I'll dble-check mine.  I forget since I disabled it.

> In any case, TV-out doesn't seem to work even when X isn't running (and
> it should definitely work in text mode, no?)  Has anyone here using
> this system gotten the TV-out to work in Linux?

Have you gotten Myth to work with it yet?  No sense in spending all this
time trying to get TV-out working without knowing if Myth will work with
it or not (I once again refer to the TV tuner problems I had ;)

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me