[mythtv-users] ATI All-in-Wonder 7500

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at ldl.fc.hp.com
Tue Feb 11 09:20:28 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 09:10, Dwight Hubbard wrote:
> I have the exact same card, I personally use a seperate hapaugge wintv
> turner card.  Primarily because they are cheap and I find the tv out on
> the ati card to be pretty good.
I have the exact same setup, radeon and wintv capture, but I can't get
the tvout to work on the radeon.  I get X to output to the framebuffer,
but then myth won't find the Xv support so it dies.  The atitvout tool
on gatos won't switch the displays, but it does see the card.  Any tips?

Anyways, remote rocks!

Matt