[mythtv-users] G200 TV Capture HowTo Request

JC johnmythtv at crombe.com
Thu Feb 13 12:33:31 EST 2003

Hi Ben,

I've got a G200 with Mandrake 9 also.  After many trials and tribulations, I
got mine working great with MythTV, but it has never shown up in the
Mandrake control center under TV Cards.  So, you don't need to have that
show up to succeed.  Look in the forum archives for threads with the title
G200 in them and you'll find a HOWTO and other useful instructions.

If anyone did get the G200 to show up under the TV cards section, I'd be
interested in knowing how, and what if any advantages that brought?

Thanks,
JC