[mythtv-users] Like an old movie!

John Danner johndanner at untzuntz.com
Fri Feb 14 15:18:49 EST 2003

I'm not using the hardware compression.  I've never messed with it so I can't say.

What processor do you have? Have you though about not using the hardware
compression and just doing software (for the ability to specify a resolution
that looks good?).

You probably want deinterlacing on if your cpu has the mmx functions (most do).

-John

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:01:55 -0500, JC wrote