[mythtv-users] MythMusic now does not assume OpenGL

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Sat Feb 15 18:30:34 EST 2003

	This should be fixed in CVS now. Default build/run behaviour is no OpenGL.

On Saturday 15 February 2003 03:04 pm, Jeremy Oddo wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response :)
>
> Perhaps I'll download OpenGL as I'd like to have the new visuals anyway.
> Is it just a standard download?  I'm using Mandrake 9.0 and I thought I
> installed everything.  I guess I should look for the libs before
> downloading a new version.

	I've never used Mandrake, but OpenGL is generally (I thought always) included
with the X servers. You might want to look for "development" (or whatever
Mandrake calls them) versions of X and/or anything that says OpenGL and/or
Mesa.

-thor