[mythtv-users] Frontend and Backend

Zaphod Beeblebrox zaphod24 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 16 21:53:43 EST 2003

Just curious if anyone has used the frontend/backend combination on a 10mbps
network. I've been too lazy to run 10/100 ethernet to every room, so I'm
using wireless. I'm trying to figure out whether to get a new hefty computer
to do both viewing and encoding or to get something cheap for the viewing
and use my existing desktop PC for encoding. Any data on  capture settings
if it works ok over 10mbps would be appreciated