[mythtv-users] Another new MythTV theme...

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Tue Feb 18 07:42:55 EST 2003

> You've done some really nice work, though. I was going to ask...on your
> site, if I update the theme at all, can I update it on your site, or do
> I have to resubmit it.

Got to be honest...I don't know.  I always do mine from an admin page :)
For all those that want to send themes my way, I need TWO things:  the
themename.tar.gz file and a 320x240 jpg of the theme for the gallery.

> Later today I am going to take the themes off of my site (still getting
> a few hits) and redirect them to Jerfu (if that's cool). No sense in
> having a number of different locations to get the themes...

Cool by me...that is, until Isaac decides how he want to add them to
mythtv.org.  My site may be a temporary thing.

Jeremy