[mythtv-users] G200 woes

Ben Brown ben at handcoder.com
Tue Feb 18 10:58:40 EST 2003

I having big problems with my g200 setup.  Here's the specs Mandrake 9,
Duron 1.1, 256M, g200 8 Meg AGP, Soundblaste Live, ATI TV Wonder.  Now
here's my problem

I can get myth TV working fine with the ATI TV Wonder.  I can get the
g200 to work with xawtv, but when I try to use the g200 with mythtv, I
get lots of random erros.  The biggest problem is it will randomly lock
up when  changing channels, sometime I can change the channel 20 times
sometimes I can change the channel once.

I've been digging through the archives, but I haven't found any good
leads yet.  Am I missing something?  Anyone else have similar problems
with this card? Anyone who's got a g200 working under Mandrake 9 want to
offer some advice?

Thanks
Ben