[mythtv-users] New User System Setup Questions

Jason Ramey webmaster at permutation.org
Thu Feb 20 13:14:27 EST 2003

Hauppauge cards are great. I had absolutely no problems with mine, worked
the first time, every time. I'm waiting on my WinTV 401 dbx-fm card to
come in, my current hauppauge card has problems with channels 6-11. I
don't believe this is because the card, but rather some issue with digital
cable at a former residence burning it up a little. I'll post once I have
the new one installed.
--
Jason Ramey
webmaster at permutation.org