[mythtv-users] System Specs: Too good to be true?

Emil Friis mythtv at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 21 12:02:34 EST 2003

I searched a little for sound cards but didn't find anything.

And a little suggestion. If you are not using a bttv version newer than
0.7.100 I would recommend that you update to the latest. The reception on the
Pinnacle card has really been improved. I had given up on using the card
because of the picture quality, but with the new drivers the picture is
better than my AverTV card.

Are you using multiple capture cards with the latest CVS? I'm having some
trouble getting it to work, but I don't know if it is because of my second
sound card not being set up correctly or missing support in CVS.

And finally I don't think btaudio works on neither the Pinnacle PCTV or the
AverTV Stereo. Anyone had any success?

-Emil