[mythtv-users] audio problem

Larry Matter mythtv at matter.net
Fri Feb 21 22:07:06 EST 2003

I am still occasionally having the s l o w motion problem.

I was about to try the suggestion in this email when I noticed that the
name of the file says "Record".  I am only having this problem on my
frontend machine which doesn't do any recording.

I get the problem under two circumstances.  One is watching LiveTV, and if
I quit the app and restart it, it usually goes away.  Sometimes I have to
quit it twice.

The other is playing back recordings.  I have two tuner cards and tonight
I recorded two shows at the same time.  One of the shows plays back fine,
the other always does that slow motion thing.  Both play fine on the
server machine.  Could this be related to what tuner card was used to make
the recording?  One is using btaudio, the other is not.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Larry