[mythtv-users] Using KDE Window Manager, how to remove toolbars

Leandro Dardini ldardini at tiscali.it
Sun Feb 23 08:27:08 EST 2003

Hi,
I give up with icewm, ion and fvwm. All them don't reassign the focus to
mythvideo after playing a video. This problem doesn't arise with kde (don't
ask me why), so I'd like to use kde as window manager, but:

how can I prevent kde from displaying the tooldbar and the starting window?

or... but this is a devel-question, how can I force the window manager to
give the focus to a particular widget? I try to call a setFocus() right
after the system() call, but nothing.

Leandro