[mythtv-users] ATI All-in-Wonder 7500

Dwight Hubbard dhubbard at dwightandamy.com
Tue Feb 11 16:10:59 UTC 2003

I have the exact same card, I personally use a seperate hapaugge wintv
turner card.  Primarily because they are cheap and I find the tv out on
the ati card to be pretty good.  Also, I figure if they ever get the issue
with the ATI card working it will be nice to have a PCI slot freed up.

I'm also very happy with the remote, it works great with mythtv and after
using it I find my IR remotes to be rather annoying.