[mythtv-users] Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server

owenm at shaw.ca owenm at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 17 06:13:00 UTC 2003

I didn't see anything in the docs about how to fix this problem so I turned to the list.

I don't honestly understand what RPMs are or why I would/wouldn't want to use them as I am not familiar with linux and am picking it up as I have to with Myth, I just followed direction from someone who seemed to have made what would otherwise seem to be laborious into a couple of commands and clicks.

What is the recommended fix for the  Segmentation Fault?

Thanks,
Alex